"God is faithful through whom you were called into fellowship
with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord."
1 Corinthians 1:9
Linda Mason is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) earning her Masters of Science in Counseling Psychology from California Baptist University.
• Premarital and Couples counseling
• Marriage Reconciliation counseling
• Abuse, Trauma
• Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Grief
• Body image
• Parenting and Family counseling
Linda was a Physical Therapist Asst. for 10 years prior to entering the counseling profession. Working in the healthcare profession as well as experiencing a life-changing injury, has given her unique insight into living with pain and disabilities. Since 2001, Linda has counseled in several different settings, which has given her a broad base of experience:
• She has had the opportunity to work in the foster care system helping those who struggle physically, emotionally, behaviorally, as well as relationally.
• She has taught parenting seminars to church and community groups.
• She has worked with individuals and families recovering from divorce.
• She has also worked with women who have experienced deep hurt and pain.
• Linda has received training in “Healing the Wounded Women”.
• She has also had the opportunity to practice at C3, the Center for Christian Counseling, before opening her own practice.
• She has been involved in Youth Ministry for over 20 years.
• She has had experience counseling individuals who suffer with anxiety, depression, anger, physical disabilities, pain, physical and sexual abuse, as well as addictions.
• Association of Biblical Counselors
• American Association of Christian Counselors
She has seen first-hand, God’s ability to change lives. God is big enough to handle all that we encounter. She has seen hearts and lives transformed by the healing power of Jesus. She believes true healing only comes through Jesus Christ..
"My God will meet all your needs
according to His glorious riches
in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19